It is a fulfilling dish that is great for outdoor celebrations.
Rice with Chicken (Arroz con Pollo)It is a fulfilling dish that is great for outdoor celebrations.Okre
Chicken breast cut into little bits
1 Litre of
White cooking wine
Salt and pepper
- Cut the peppers into strips, finely chop the onion and peel the garlic.
- In a paella pan or a casserole, add five tablespoons of olive oil. Add peppers and the garlic. If you have the chicken cut into pieces go see while doing cutting vegetables. Sauté for about 3 min. and add the onion.
- Add the chicken pieces, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Let the chicken cook for about 7-8 minutes until golden brown color.
- Cut the tomatoes in small squares and add the the chicken.
- Add the white wine. Let it simmer in medium heat.
- Add the chicken stock and mix well. When it is boiling add the rice and mix again.
- Leave it in medium heat for about 15 min. Add the peas. Ready to serve!